Thursday, March 21, 2013

Im Almost Back


I have been gone well over a year now and am excited that so many people are still coming to the site.n Just to let you know I stopped doing the Slim and Sassy program after I injured my foot, quite severely in the summer of 2011 and have been unable to walk without pain for much of that time.  It has been a miserable experience.  Here is the mini story...after cortisone shots, and physical therapy, my foot was still in great pain and getting worse.  My third podiatrist finally did an MRI and I had ruptured my plantar fascia, the ligament on the bottom of my foot.  I was put in a boot cast and was non weight bearing for 6 weeks.  Even after that I was still in great pain and have been in a boot cast ever since about 15 weeks.  I finally was able to get into a new podiatrist who is going to do surgery soon.  It will hopefully clean out all the scar tissue and inflammation and I will be able to walk without pain again.  As soon as I am cleared to walk in about 10 weeks I am dying to start back on the slim and sassy program.  Thanks for your interest, I will be back. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hope your foot heals and you are able to get back here to let us know how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany,
    Here it is 2014 and I only recently got into the oils. Found your videos they are so endearing. Your honesty and positive outlook is contagious. I just wanted to see how you are doing and how your health has been regarding your feet? I am sure you have looked into the doterra oils to help you with that journey. You are INSPIRING and I hope that you will blog something to let your fans know how you are. Aloha from a fan in Hawaii!!!

    ReplyDelete