Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Beginning


Hi

My name is Tiffany
I just started using doTerra essential oils and found that they were really helpful so I decided to start a blog about my experiences and to show you and myself the benefits of The doTerra Essential Oils.

First...
I need to lose over 100 pounds.

So...I'm starting the Slim and Sassy wieght loss program as soon as my oils and powders arrive so I thought I better get everything set up.

I am planning to make video blogs throughout my entire Journey of using these oils from Beginning to end and see where it takes me.

Thanks for visiting.

If you are interested in getting oils, or want to talk to me about them and order through me, please visit my store by clicking the link below or email me with contact info and I will contact you.
Tiffany's Store

Check out my whole journey
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tiffany.. Thanks so much for sharing with me. I will be visiting your store this weekend and will be signing up.I will be excited to read you blog and once I get my stuff will probably do the same thing. Thanks again!! ~KW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Kris, I look forward to having you on my team, if you have any questions email, we can also talk by phone to encourage each other.

    ReplyDelete